Kiddancers’ 25 Day Little Dancer Challenge: Day 3: Favourite Dance Blog
peyton-heitz is one of my favs right now, and she’s Aussie too :)
Kiddancers’ 25 Day Little Dancer Challenge: Day 2: 5 Favourite Dancers
- Kaylee Quinn  from Dance Precisions
- Brynn Rumfallo  from Club Dance Studio
- Kalani Hilliker  from Club Dance Studio
- Peyton Heitz  from Dance Precisions
- Autumn Miller  from Mather Dance Company
Kiddancers’ 25 Day Little Dancer Challenge: Day 1: Favourite Dance Studio
- The goal of this challenge is to complete a post every day with the given subject.
- You can start this challenge at any time you want!
- If you miss a day, no big deal, you can do more than one post in a day to make up for it, or just start back up again whenever you can.
- TAG ALL OF YOUR POSTS TO “#Kiddancers Challenge” so I can see all your great work!
IF YOU COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE
- Send me a message so that I can check all of your posts! (Yes I will make sure you have all of them, and they all must be tagged!)
- You will get a shoutout/congratulations post on my blog!
- You will also be added to a list of people on my blog under the page “Challenge” that have completed it!
But most of all, have fun! I will be completing the challenge as well, so you can see example posts on my blog every day if you are confused. Trust me, these challenges are super fun to do :).
SharkCookie : ChloeLukasiak33 made me do it! LOL
Wait he has good pointed feet
i think its so great that chloe made him do this and maddie made him do a tilt jump! soooo hilarious!